Shared Web Hosting Is Best For Your Business
As we know choosing the best and reliable hosting for a website is a very big decision for a developer. When you think about hosting a website you have many options for choosing a hosting company or hosting plan. While deciding on the hosting company you also have to choose the best hosting plan for your website. Shared Hosting is one of the popular hosting plans for building a website at low prices. And the question arises What is Shared Web Hosting and does it well for your website?
What is Shared Web hosting?
Shared hosting provides multiple websites work and runs on a single server. In shared hosting, many websites share a single server with limited resources. The limit of the resources depends on the Hosting plan package. This is one of the cheapest hosting servers. This server is valuable for the small scale business website. Each customer has a limit on the total amount of server resources they are using. The use of resources is based on the package.
Shared web hosting is easy to afford to start up a website at a small scale level. The prices of shared web hosting of most of the companies are similar and they are providing the same storage and space. So, it is important to choose one that is trustable and worthy for you.
Advantages of Shared Web Hosting
- It is cheap and affordable for all users. You can easily purchase this server from just $2.22 to $9.99.
- You can easily upgrade and manage your hosting plan according to your needs.
- Shared hosting provides you a build C-panel, which helps you in easy to manage your site.
- Technical maintenance does not need to be done to its end server, and It is included in your hosting plan.
- It is best for the small scale business website and single-page website.
- MySQL and PHP support
- Shared hosting provides multiple emails at your own domain and the option of more than one database.
These features show that Shared web hosting is one of the best options for the small scale budget website. You can easily change or upgrade your hosting plan according to your needs and budget.
Disadvantages of Shared Web Hosting
- One of the biggest issues of shared web hosting is a security issue. A shared server is usually liable for hacking activities.
- The load time of the web page is a lot slower than the dedicated server.
- The server may get stopped because of many websites running on the same server at the same time.
- Resources are provided as per plan & package and resources are limited.
- Customer support service is not as good as in the dedicated plan.
- The shared hosting plan has fewer features as compared to a Dedicated server plan.
How Much Does a Shared Hosting Plan Actually Cost?
As I mention above the Shared hosting plan is cheap and affordable. So, developers can buy this hosting just at $3/month to $9/month this hosting plan is very budget-friendly. Always try to choose a plan which will provide you better features with good customer support service.