Calchamber is nonprofit group since 1890 and their aim is to change California’s business scenario. Calchamber is the massive broad-business advocacy group in California.
By Clachamber expert guidance and advocacy, your business can comply with constantly changing labor laws and grow in a densely adapted environment. It doesn’t matter if you are an entrepreneur or a professional business-man, they provide you the resources which you are looking for and beneficial for your business. Choose CalChamber to enhance your business and use CalChamber coupons or CalChamber Promo Codes to make your deal better with an extra discount.
Products Offer by CalChamber Store
- California and Federal Labor Law Posters: This contains all the major updates of the current year which includes:
- California Minimum Wage notice
- EDD Notice to Employees
- DFEH Discrimination and Harassment notice
This all-in-one poster comes in size of 28" x 46" and holds the 18 state and federal employment notices every California employer must post these rules even you employ a single person in California.
You must have to display that poster in each business location where employees can easily find it and read it. You have to post both poster version (English & Spanish) if you have Spanish-speaking employees.
Some features of CalChamber All-in-One Poster
This poster contains some most important notice which is very important to know for both employees and employers. Some of them are Transgender Rights in the Workplace, Healthy Workplaces, Equal Employment Opportunity, California Minimum Wage, Federal Minimum Wage and many more. Get California and Federal Labor Law Posters with a huge discount by just using CalChamber Coupon Code.
- CalChamber Preferred Membership: Becoming a CalChamber preferred member has several benefits. You can use the top qualified HR advisor of Labor Law (HRCalifornia) helpline online, can get special discounts on products and many more.
Features of CalChamber Membership
- Access to Labor Law Helpline (Unlimited): This will save your time and expense because not every issue needs legal counsel. The helplines are useful when you are not looking for legal advice and provide you a better understanding of law, regulation, court cases, and administrative procedures.
- Access to HRCalifornia (Unlimited): Thousands of employers and HR professional using this website for many benefits like to understand clear meaning of California and federal e laws and regulations, New Hire Guide, HR Certification Institute (HRCI) study tool, Local Ordinances section and some others.
- Year-Round Discount: You can get a 20% discount on all CalChamber products and services.
- Business Partner Discount: Save an average of up to 900% with our business partners like FedEx, UPS, and others.
- HRCI Rectification Credits: Get Up to 4 HR Certification Institute recertification credits per year in membership of HRCalifornia.com and an extra 25$ off on any initial certification exam from HRCI.
CalChamber Membership is one of the best services provided by CalChamber and Calchamber Discount Code or CalChamber Coupon will help you to get the maximum discount on this service. Having this membership will lead your business to the next level.
- Required California Harassment Prevention Training: From Jan 1, 2019, Employers of California with their minimum 5 or more employees (also including those who are located out of state) must provide sexual harassment prevention training to all of their employees. It will be done under Jan 1, 2020. These 5 minimum employees can be seasonal and temporary hires or can be an independent contractor.
Benefits of choosing California Harassment Prevention Training
You can take training in any language between English and Spanish; you can take it from a laptop, Desktop or Smartphone and also when they are free.
Anyone can easily buy this course online and upload and assign learners at the same time. Get your course report in just one click. If you want help then there are customer supports at free of cost.
If you are seeking CalChamber discount code for this training course then use the CalChamber promo code and save your amount.
- HR Quick Guide for California Employers: CalChamber HR quick guide helps you to understand and explain all the laws and rules of an employment relationship. You can say it is a complete solution for HR which contains guidance of hiring, leaves of absence, minimum wages and more than 200 HR forms. In the latest update, you can see some new cases, laws, and regulations such as DDE, FEHA, and new lactation accommodation requirements.
This quick guide comes in two different editions:
- Small Business Edition: This Edition is only for those employers who have less than 50 employees.
- Feature Edition: Any Employer can get benefit from this guide and it is ideal for a big management company and Fresher HR.
This will help them to understand California and federal employment laws, All HR work from basic to advance, Solution of HR issues, Knowledge of Wages according to law, avoid harassment and discrimination in the workplace and more things which they must know.
HR quick guide is very useful to understand all the laws and rule which must follow by the employer and management.
By this guide, any new HR can easily understand their basic work to professional work. Purchasing this quick guide will help you to grow your business within law and CalChamber store providing Calchamber discount code so everyone can take benefits of this useful guide.
Some of Faq’s related CalChamber products and services
Q.Where should I display the posters?
Post it somewhere in the working place where all employees can easily see and read it. Just like break room, working hall or payroll office. If a company is located more than one place then display poster must be in all location.
Q. Is it compulsory to post both state and federal minimum wage posters?
Employers of California must have to post both posters. Calchamber Calfornia and Federal Employment Notices Poster contain both state and federal minimum wage.
Q. Is it compulsory to use laminated posters?
Using a laminating poster is depends on your working environment. For example, if your company operates in a risky environment, outdoor or belong to industries then laminated posters are highly recommended for them.
Q.What is the minimum wage according to the California Minimum Wage Notice?
According to the California Minimum Wage Notice if a company have 25 or less employee then minimum wages increased to 11$ per hour. 25 or more employees company must have to pay 12$ per hour as minimum wage.
Q. How can I get a discount on CalChamber products and Services?
You can use CalChamber coupon to get a high discount on all CalChamber products and services.