Best VPN For Crypto Trading 2021 | Do I Need A VPN To Trade Crypto?
In recent times, Crypto trading has rapidly increased and many investors have started trading in various types of cryptocurrency. Still, many investors avoid investing in crypto due to various rumors about fraud in the crypto market. However, most of them aren’t even true.
Cryptocurrencies are already secured with Cryptography protocol that makes them secured from any kind of vulnerabilities. Although, using a privacy-oriented VPN program will give you an extra layer of protection.
In fact, we would highly recommend you to use the best VPN for crypto trading as VPN and Cryptocurrency makes a great combination for anonymous yet secured trading
What Are Cryptocurrencies Used For?
A cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services through secured online transactions. However, most traders speculate cryptocurrencies to make huge profits when the value of the currency goes up.
Should I Use A VPN For Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies are already secure but Hackers are known to find loopholes in the system to benefit themself illegally. They attack small as well as big investors and take away the hard-earned money without being noticed.
Though, taking some precautionary measures let you trade crypto with your hard-earned money without being attacked. Using the Best VPN for Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies improves your online security from hackers, malware, and other malicious attacks. Using VPN for crypto trading changes your virtual identity along with the location. Hence it gets difficult for hackers to track Your IP address.
What Is The Best VPN For Crypto Trading?
There are various reliable yet solid VPN programs available on the internet. Since crypto involves money, using the best VPN for trading crypto is recommended as it protects you from various online threats. Here we have handpicked some of the best VPN for crypto trading 2021 that you can use for safer crypto trading. These best VPNs are:
- SurfShark VPN
Is NordVPN Good For Crypto?
NordVPN remains on the top of the list if we talk about internet security while trading online. This is one of the best VPN for Bitcoin and other types of crypto trading that has massive coverage of 5300+ ultra-fast servers in 60 countries. It comes with all the top-notch features that you would need while surfing the internet. It has impressive privacy features along with the ability to bypass geo-restrictions. With the help of NordVPN, you can unblock restricted crypto trading platforms without exposing yourself.
NordVPN supports Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux along with Android TV. It also provides browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox. The cost of NordVPN subscriptions starts from $3.67 per month.
Features Of NordVPN
NordVPN is loaded with various useful features, including
- Over 5300 servers in 60 countries worldwide.
- Military-grade AES-256 encryption
- Split tunneling to use VPN & public network simultaneously.
- Cybersec for protection against Malware, botnet & annoying Ads.
- Operates with strict no-log policy by not keeping any logs of user’s internet activity.
- Connect up to 6 devices simultaneously with one account
- 30-days money-back policy
- IP masking & Onion over VPN provides extra layers of protection
- Kill Switch to block internet in case of VPN connection drops
- Live chat & Email support to resolve your issues and queries
Pros & Cons Of NordVPN
This one of the best VPN for crypto trading has some advantages as well as disadvantages. you should consider the pros & cons of NordVPN before purchasing this software for your cryptocurrency trading. Have a look at them:
- Ability to unblock blocked websites including crypto trading platforms, so you can choose the platform with less service charge.
- Industry-leading security features to prevent hacker attacks to protect your hard-earned money.
- NordVPN installs some packages automatically in your device, that you can get rid of by uninstalling them manually.
- Slightly expensive than other VPN programs.
How Good Is Surfshark VPN For Crypto Trading?
Surfshark is an incredibly lightweight and open-source VPN with ultra-fast speed. This budget-friendly VPN is the best VPN for Bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies to trade anonymously through any crypto trading platform. Besides a network of over 3200 servers in 65 countries, It provides various security features to enhance your trading protection. Importantly, Surfshark VPN is based out in the British Virgin Islands, therefore, it does not store any internet activity of its users.
Surfshark VPN works with all major operating systems including Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux along with Smart TVs. Additionally, it provides a browser extension for Chrome as well as Firefox. The price of Surfshark VPN subscriptions starts from $2.49 per month.
Features Of Surfshark VPN
This one of the affordable VPN tools has various industry-leading features that include:
- 3200+ globally equipped servers in 65 countries
- Industry-leading AES-256 encryption type.
- Multihop to connect via multiple countries
- No-Border mode to effectively bypassing the geo-restrictions
- Unlimited device connection with one account
- Strict no-log policy
- Kill switch to prevent data leakage
- 30 days money-back policy
- Customer support through FAQs, Live chat & Email
- Camouflage mode for browsing anonymously without letting anyone know that you are using a VPN application.
Pros & Cons Of Surfshark VPN
This best VPN for crypto trading has some benefits as well as challenges. While considering Surfshark VPN, you need to keep them in your mind.
- Safe & Private connection along with unique security features
- One of the most affordable VPN programs available at the moment
- Weak customer support
- Unstable P2P behavior
Is ExpressVPN Good For Crypto Trading?
ExpressVPN is undoubtedly one of the best VPN for Crypto trading. It uses all the industry-leading security and privacy measures to provide secrecy while trading on crypto trading platforms. With one of the massive server networks of over 3000 servers distributed in 94 countries, you can connect any country-specific service to trade anonymously. Its TrustedServer technology makes all the servers of ExpressVPN run on RAM. Therefore, Servers doesn’t store any activity log of user and wipe the logs after every session.
ExpressVPN supports Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linex, certain Wifi routers, as well as various types of Smart TVs and gaming consoles. With ExpressVPN, you get browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Features Of ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is one of the leaders of the VPN industry that provides anonymity to its users with its top-notch features. Below are the features of ExpressVPN mentioned:
- 3000+ Servers in 94 countries
- Encrypted DNS on every server to ensure faster and stable VPN connection.
- Best-in-class AES-256 encryption type
- Split tunneling
- Kill Switch to block the internet connection until your VPN connection restores.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Connect up to 5 devices simultaneously with one ExpressVPN subscription
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- ExpressVPN offers tutorial videos, FAQs, live chat, and email support to resolve customer’s program-related issues and queries.
Pros & Cons Of ExpressVPN
Being one of the best VPN For Bitcoin and other crypto trading doesn’t mean the software doesn’t have any disadvantages. Similarly, ExpressVPN does have some pros and cons that we should be aware of.
- Ultra-fast speed across all server location
- Huge network availability
- Unlabeled streaming servers
Can You Use A Free VPN To Trade Crypto?
Yes, there are some free options available for the best VPN for crypto trading that a trader can use to trade anonymously. However, there are high chances of compromising privacy, data, and money because free VPN programs lack in terms of security. Hence free VPN users are easy targets of hackers to get unauthorized access to their system without letting them know. Also selling user’s data is the major resource where free VPN earns money. Therefore, we would recommend you use a paid VPN program to guard yourself. To do that you simply have to choose one of the best VPN for Bitcoin and other digital currencies that we have mentioned above.
Below we have outlined some of the best free VPN for crypto trading that you can use to trade anonymously.
- ProtonVPN: The free version of ProtonVPN some with limited features along with the availability of servers in 3 countries only. It is known to be designed by experts by keeping in mind to secure user’s privacy and data.
- Hola VPN: This freemium VPN program offers around 500 servers to its users to connect from that makes it one of the best free VPN for cryptocurrency.
- Tunnelbear: Tunnelbear is one of the user-friendly free VPN software for trading crypto. The monthly bandwidth for free users is 500 MB that is quite sufficient to trade anonymously.
Just like Crypto trading, Crypto mining is another way to earn money and it is quite profitable. However, crypto mining is a complicated calculation but that’s how you can earn cryptocurrency without spending money.
What Is Crypto Mining?
Crypto mining is a process where crypto miners compete with each other to crack down the complex mathematical problems. They use highly configured computers to authorize the transaction by solving the codes. The first miner who solves the code gets a reward in terms of the small amount of cryptocurrency.
However, Crypto mining isn’t as easy as trading cryptocurrency as It required a huge investment. There are few requirements that one needs to fulfill for mining cryptocurrency. These requirements are:
- Appropriate computer hardware as slow processing systems are unable to mine blocks for cryptocurrency.
- Since the mining process is an ongoing process, the system releases a lot of heat, so it is important to cool down the system. You need to have a cooling set up for your device
- An online wallet that you can set up by creating an account on a cryptocurrency exchange. The wallet will keep all the rewards that your earn from mining.
- You would be required to have a mining program. Get a reliable one and start crypto mining. Be cautious of fake software available on the internet.
- Join a Mining Pool. Mining pools are the group of crypto miners who share their system resources to mine crypto for a short period of time. Group shares the reward among the group members as their specific rules.
Should I Use VPN While Mining?
Mining with VPN lets you mine crypto anonymously by protecting your privacy. There are some major reasons to use the Best VPN for crypto mining. These reasons are:
- Similar to crypto trading, Crypto mining also involves money. Here using a VPN for mining cryptocurrency will provide you an unbreakable layer of protection.
- There are certain regions including China where crypto mining is banned but using a VPN tool will let you bypass the geo-restriction and mine anonymously.
- With the best VPN for crypto mining, you can get faster speed to mine by connecting to a faster server.
NordVPN, Surfshark VPN and ExpressVPN are the best VPN for mining crypto. With the help of one of these VPN programs, you can mine crypto securely without compromising your privacy.
You need to be careful while trading crypto and importantly, you can’t trust each link you received through mails or messages. Although, by using one of the above-mentioned best VPN for crypto trading you can guard yourself against any internet vulnerabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are The Benefits Of Crypto Trading?
People are attracting to crypto trading due to the various benefits of this form of investment. Some of the major advantages of crypto trading are below outlined
- Crypto trading has the potential for high returns in a short span of time.
- Protect with Cryptography protocol to prevent fraud
- Domestic or international transactions you made through cryptocurrency settle immediately.
- Huge Liquidity and diversification
What Are The Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency?
Crypto trading is growing rapidly but with time we witnessed traders facing some challenges. Some of the major disadvantages of cryptocurrency are:
- You can face huge losses due to high volatility in the market
- Money from the black market is often invested in crypto
- Lost crypto can not be recovered
Is Crypto Real Money?